2009年4月20日 星期一

Three Spice Thai Kitchen

Three Spice Thai Kitchen
16400 S. Western AVE.,
Gardena, CA 90247
Tel: 310-516-6514
http://www.threespice.com/

Lunch with friend Ken for his SALES CALL ^_^.



Inside the dining place is small and usually packed during lunch time. The guy has a pen on his ear is our waiter. We DIDN'T LIKE HIM AT ALL. We had to ask many times for refill Ken's iced tea but other tables next to us, they jsut leave them the whole pitcher of iced tea for them to pull themselves or refilled their drinks even theirs were still more than half way full. Would you really leave tips for this kind of service???? We still did though!!


Usually end up in outside seating patio. It's near 100 degree but didn't really feel that hot under the shadow from the building itself.

Iced Tea ($1.50)


Thai Iced Tea ($2.25)

It's cold and good on a hot day but it was a little too sweet for me.

Salad

All lunch orders come with a salad. Nothing special about it and it was so small and little. Two bites and it's gone. The dressing was soy sauce ginger kind.

Rad Na Noodle ($6.25)

Flat rice noodle, egg, broccoli, chinese broccoli in sweet black bean sauce.
Ken ordered it. He said it was good and he liked it a lot.


It really does look good, I will try it next time but for to go. Ken said they give more portion when he ordered to go last time.


Lamb Curry with Rice ($7.25)

They have yellow, red and green curries to choose and I picked green curry. It can also come with steam rice or brown rice with no extra charge., I asked for steam rice.



It had eggplant, sweet basil, red bell pepper and bamboo shoot and chunks of lamb meat.
When I saw it first came to me, it really looked so little but this green curry sauce was very creamy and rich, it had very rich coconut flavor and it was actually spicy and I actually felt too much in the end. Well, I think the too sweet of iced tea helped too :)-. The lamb was also not tender enough for me.

It was just an OK place for me but the noodle dishes did look better, I'll still give them a try next time.

2 則留言:

  1. have passed by many times, wondered how's food there bacause I love curry. Now I see the food looks pretty good. How was the taste of green curry?? I have tried yellow curry in Thai food restaurant at Yukon Plaza. They took too long to serve it and portion was small but the taste was very good. I like to know how was the green curry taste there?? Eiko

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Eiko
    I think you'll like green curry. It's rich and a little bit spicy. Go for it
    K.J

    回覆刪除

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!