2009年4月13日 星期一

Carl's Jr. / Green Burrito

Carl's Jr. / Green Burrito
21703 S. Avalon BLVD.,
Carson, CA 90745
Tel: 310-549-8632
http://www.carlsjr.com/

I came here with a friend to visit his lady friend. She works in this location and is the manager of this location. This location is really too nice to be a fast restaurant. Nice seating and decorations.

The lady of the day!! Gave us free meals :)-
Thank you so much!!


Salsa Bar (Free)


Kentucky Bourbon Six Dollar Burger Combo ($8.07)


Only Kentucky Bourbon burger is $5.34, with regualr fries and drink for a combo is $8.07.



A Charbroiled, 100% Black Angus Beef Patty, Two Strips of Bacon, Pepperjack Cheese, Garlic-Pepper Onion Straws, Lettuce, Tomato Slices and Kentucky Bourbon Glaze.



The Kentucky Bourbon Glaze sauce was the best ingredient in the buger. It's kind of sweet but not that sweet. I got that taste in my tongue every time I bit into the buger.
I am not really a fan of bugers but I really liked this buger a lot and the best part, it was free :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!