2009年4月21日 星期二

Sea Empress Seafood Restaurant 海皇海鮮酒家

Sea Empress Seafood Restaurant 海皇海鮮酒家
1636 W. Redondo Beach BLVD.,
Gardena, CA 90247
Tel: 310-538-6868
www.seaempress.com

Lunch meeting with Japan customer on one friday. Didn't really do much talking but more on eating :)-
And my personally, don't really like dim sum here. All dim sum dishes are all ok for me. I like their dinner dishes better.
Because we had customer and it's actually A MEETING, couldn't take too much time on taking pictures and my boss ordered all items, some I didn't know the names.




It looks full but it actually was half empty the day we were there. It usually packed on fridays, I guess people really cutting back now.
















This one was very good.










The duck meat was way too cold for me. No one really liked it.









The dim sum prices run from A $2.68, B $3.68, C $4.08, D $4.88 & E $7.00. Just an OK place for Dim Sum for me.

2 則留言:

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!