2009年4月6日 星期一

My Way Deli 味佳冷飲小吃

My Way Deli 味佳冷飲小吃
735 W. Garvey Ave.,
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Tel: 626-282-8997

I really liked the sticky rice roll from my first time visited My Way. So I came back again to seek if they have other good dishes. I forgot my camera again, these were taken by my iphone, sorry for the poor quality of pictures.

Sticky Rice Roll 糯米大腸 ($4.25)
I am a big fan of the sticky rice dishes and I really liked their sticky rice roll when I first came to my way, so gotta have it again and it was still very good to me.
Preserved Vegetable Pork Blood Chitterling Soup 酸菜豬血大腸湯 ($4.75)
I liked this soup.

Stir Fried Pork Liver w/ Green Onion 蔥爆豬肝 ($7.75)

Loved this dish!!! The liver was tender even it was deep-fried first. I can only eat this dish with tons of rice :)-

Satay Beef Chow Mein 沙茶牛肉炒麵 ($5.95)

This one just alright. Wouldn't try again.


They charged $1.50 for steam rice per person but only gave a little. This is a big turn-off for me. If you ask me, I'll say all rice should be free. Over all, I still like My Way's cookings.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!