2009年4月15日 星期三

Ay-Chung Flour-Rice Noodle 阿宗麵線

Ay-Chung Flour-Rice Noodles 阿宗麵線
140 W. Valley Blvd., #208
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Tel: 626-280-0186





I knew Ay-Chung has been opened for a long time and I just haven't given it a try and i don't know why :)-. I was in the area and wasn't really that hungry but could use some food, therefore, what's the best than a bowl of traditional taiwanese flour-rice noodles in the sunday afternoon!
It's an open area sort of food court style dining place. You order and pay first and wait for them to call your # when the order's up. I like it because so I don't have to pay tips :)-

House Special Thicken Soupthin Noodle 阿宗麵線 ($4.60)


The portion was kind of big but it didn't have that much chitterings in the dish. The flavor was good but of course no comparison from its original flavor from Taiwan. It did bring me back to taiwan when tasted the flavor though, those good times >_<.

Over all, it's ok to me but if you want to have some memory back from Taiwan, you can give Ay-Choung a try.

2 則留言:

  1. House special noodle used to be $2.95 and go up to $3.95 and now they charge $4.60!! I do like the flavor. Miu

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Miu, yeah, chinese and taiwanese food used to be very very cheap, not isn't like before any more >_<
    K.J

    回覆刪除

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!