2009年4月3日 星期五

Pollo Ala Brasa

Pollo Ala Brasa
16527 S. Vermont Ave.,
Gardena, CA 90247
Tel: 310-715-2494

We decided to order Peruvian chicken for lunch on friday and there's perfect place we all know you can get the good rotisserie chicken that is cooked over wood burning flame.

Open Wood Burning Flaming Oven


You can smell their chicken way before you parking!!


Small Dining In Area


Half Chicken Lunch ($6.93)

I ordered half chicken lunch. It comes with 2 sides. I asked for rice and coleslaw. Chicken has that open fire smoky charcoal flavor, it's so tender and juicy. Skin is the best part of it. Rice just regular steam rice and tasted ok to me.

ColeSlaw

Another side-coleslaw. This slow is way too soft for my taste, I like my coleslaw more on crispy side and it was too creamy and salty, didn't really like it. Another 3 sides you can ask are salad, beans and french fries.

Aji Sauce

Got to have aji sauce with chicken. It's spicy and fresh.

Aguadito (Chicken Soup) ($2.77)-----Friday, Saturday and Sunday ONLY!
My coworkers Ruth & Norma both ordered this chicken soup. I didn't taste but according to them, it's very good. They gave you big pieces of chicken in the soup and I think it's the same from their rotisserie chicken. I'll give it a try next time! It did look very good to me!

Tortilla
Each soup comes with about 3-4 tortillas. It's hot and fresh.

Salad

Ruth also got a side of salad. She said it's very good. I didn't know how much it is but assumed it's about $2-$3 each.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!