2009年4月18日 星期六

SimBaLa 辛巴樂

SimBaLa 辛巴樂

18489 Colima RD.,
Rowland Height, CA 91748

Tel: 626-581-9885

www.simbala.net



The place always packed


Mixed Ball Soup ($3.95)
They really did good on this soup, mixed of Fish ball and Meat ball, I really tasted home in this soup.

Steamed Vegetable 燙青菜 ($3.75)

It says steamed veggie but I really don't think any place here does STEAM. Usually just dumps veggies into the hot water to cook. They over-STEAMED(COOKED) it, it was way too soft for my tasted.

Simbala Sausage Rice 辛巴樂香腸飯 ($5.50)

I really think their sausages are the best in the area. I sometimes would just buy the packages and cook at home myself.

Fried Chicken Leg Rice 雞腿飯 (5.75)

Boneless deep fried chicken leg chopped over the rice. It was very good and the portion was huge too.
The only thing I didn't like about the plates food was the side dishes were way too cold.
Miss food from home? Simbala is one of the place to go.

2 則留言:

  1. Fish ball soup looks really fantastic!! I must try this. Thanks! Miu

    回覆刪除
  2. hello, it was really good. thank you so stopping by. K.J

    回覆刪除

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!