2009年4月13日 星期一

Cypress College Swap Meet

Cypress College Swap Meet
9200 Valley View ST.,
Cypress, CA 90630
Tel: 714-952-1847
www.cypresscollegeswapmeet.com

I found this swap meet by passing by one day last year. I stopped by and found it's big and it has some big selections of stuffs and JUNKS. :)-


It's always packed this place. It was also super hot the day I was there. The swap meet is actually very big, if you stop by show place one by one, you can easily spend all day here.


Would people really buy these junks!!!!

Elote (Grilled Sweet Corn) ($1.50)

Love grilled corns. It was so sweet and juicy. It's mexican style, they have DIY section for you to add flavors on your corns. They have mayo, butter, cheese, chile powder, lemon juicy and salt. For me, I always only add some salt and chile powder only.




They also have a lot of food here to eat but more mexican style. I found this lunch truck because I saw they have ceviche. Turned out all it's owned/cooked by asian people!!!

Ceviche (2 for $3.49)


It was really really hot the day I was in swap meet, so I ordered ceviche. Well, this is kind of fake ceviche since they only put those fake crab meat as seafood. Usually, ceviche should have real seafood such like raw fish, shrimp, clam and cooked by lemon juice. I guess they couldn't really do this one right here.
It wasn't that bad but I just felt disappointed since I didn't really get what I wanted. It was still freah, nice and cool dish for the hot day.

Pineapple Pops ($1.00)

It was really hot, so I got an pineapple pop to cool down. It was good, I could actually tasted the pineapple pieces in it.
If you have nothing to do and don't know what to do. Come here and maybe you can find some treasures from those pile of junks :)-

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!