2009年4月15日 星期三

K.J's Tacos

I was watching TV on Saturday and saw people were cooking tacos, it looked so delicious and it wasn't that hard to make, so I decided to make it my own.


Flat steak loin, seasoned and just pan-fried. I like to add onions on the side, so it could be caramelized. It can be adding into the taco or just served as a side dish.



chopped steak, in those taco stands or stores, they usually would chop the meat more fine but I like my taco has more big chunks of meat in it. so I left them in bigger pieces.



This is beef liver, I like its texture and a little bit of bitterness in it. Same, just a little seasoned of salt, pan-fried and chopped into the bite sizes.


chopped onions and cilantro.


Gotta have salsa when eating tacos. I just boiled some water, dumped some tomatoes, dry red pepper chiles, after they were soften (about 5-8 mins), pulled out the tomatoes, red chiles into blenders, add some garlic and some salt, blend all to smooth, that's it. This salsa is also good with eggs or omelets.


caramelized onions.




warm up some tortillas, add everything on it, roll it up, there you have it. The left overs? just make them into omelets.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!