2009年4月9日 星期四

Gardena Ramen

Gardena Ramen
1840 W. 182nd ST.,
Torrance, CA 90504
Tel: 310-324-6993-------CASH ONLY!!

Gardena ramen is about 5 mins drive from my office, every once and then, I'll come here either by myself or with co-workers for lunch! I wasn't feeling too well because I think I caught a cold, therefore, I came here for some hot soup.


The lady next to the counter is the only one doing all the works, the service could be a little slow when she's overwhelmed by if she got full house of customers.



That's pretty much they serve in the restaurant with drinks. In the summer time, they would have cold noodles too.

Miso Ramen ($6.50)

I think they give smaller and smaller chashu (roasted sliced pork) pieces now. I got 2 very small pieces and I remember it was like 3 pieces and bigger slices. A lot people like their Shoyu ramen (soy sauce soup based broth) but I actually like Miso one better.


The noodles were thick and soft but not too over cooked or under-cooked, just right for my taste in sort of firm side. The green chopped onion was the highlight for the dish.
Over all, they are not the best ramen place but I'll say they are still great for a simply just for a bowl of ramen!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!