2009年4月13日 星期一

Power Kitchen

Power Kitchen
3118 W. 182nd ST.,
Torrance, CA 90504
Tel: 310-527-7880
http://www.powerkitchenusa.com/

My coworkers ordered some chicken wings before and told me it was good so I came here to give it a try on one friday for lunch.



It was GOOD FRIDAY, so I didn't know if it was just this place running slow or people just didn't have to work besides me >_<

Garlic Clam with Rice ($6.69)

I ordered garlic clam with rice. It can also change to pasta for the same price.
Rice, Garlic bread & Salad
The side dish had some salad and garlic bread. The honey ranch dressing I asked was pretty good. Salad was regular one but it was cold, fresh and crispy.
Garlic Clam Sauce/Soup

It had a sticker warning people the soup will be hot and man, it was really hot when I first tasted it.

I think this soup/sauce was made with clam, chicken bouillon, garlic, butter and some hot red pepper. It's not spicy at all or hot though, I think just to give this item some extra flavor. It was good on the cold days since this dish was so hot but after it cooled down, the sauce/soup kind of became too salty to me. I will also ask for pasta next time though since I didn't really think the rice was really going well with this soup/sauce. I think pasta might be better of choice.
They also gave me some coupons such like 10 pcs of wings for $4.99 or for the same thing I ordered above for only $5.59 or even for just $3.99, I can get a teriyaki chicken or beef bowl including salad. It's not a perfect place for clam or pasta but it's a perfect place for quick lunch and under a budget!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!