2009年3月30日 星期一

Sushiboy

Sushiboy
1400 W.190th ST.,
Torrance, CA 90504
Tel: 310-782-7111
www.sushiboy.net

Went here for a quick bite for lunch with a sales. Forgot my camera, these pictures were taken by my iphone.


Mixed Bowl ($5.50)

Teriyaki Chicken, sukiyaki beef, vegetable, rice.
Sukiyaki beef was so salty.

Spicy Yellow Tail Hand Roll ($2.50)

Couple pieces of big yellow tail sashimi with spicy sauce, it's really good. I liked this hand roll.


Katana Set ($4.99)

2 pieces of sushi (one salmon and one shrimp), 2 pieces of california rolls, teriyaki chicken, rice & salad, served with miso soup.
They have these 3 value meal sets usually run from $6.55-$7.80 but now all $4.99 and all served with miso soup.
cali roll was just ok, salad is terrible, good dressing though. Chicken was very tender and good but the teriyaki sauce was terrible again. 2 sashimi sushi came with it were just ok. salmon wasn't really fresh enough.

If wasn't for sales friend wanted to come to this place, I wouldn't even consider eating in sushiboy.

4 則留言:

  1. i always like Sushiboy!

    回覆刪除
  2. really? I thought it was just OK! What's the dish I should get next time?
    Thank you for comment :)

    回覆刪除
  3. hmm... i've ALWAYS been curious.. and now i'm not. thanks!

    (and it looks like you work rather close to me?)

    回覆刪除
  4. To SinoSoul
    thanks for visiting!
    my job is about 3 blocks away, down 190 & crenshaw. sushiboy really no good for me! there are tons of good places in torrnace :)-

    回覆刪除

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!