2009年3月19日 星期四

See What I Am Eating!!

I am from Taiwan and I've been searching for some good food for some times in Los Angeles area and was so blinded that there are so many people/bloggers actually already have been doing such wonderful/perfect jobs. And because of this, I want to give it a try to see if I can simply just do the same about my dining experiences. But this place will not only be just all about food, it will be about my life, my job, and of course, my favorite singer of old time: A-Mei! (台灣的驕傲-張惠妹)

3/19/2009, is this blog’s birthday and we’ll see how far I can go and accomplished! Please come and check What I Am Eating ^_^.

一個人來LA那麼多年了, 發現LA因著各個國家有許多人們移民而來的關係, 有著有時聽說比當地國家還要道地的料理, 慢慢也發現, 在LA的台灣來的道地美食, LA的台灣料理與LA的台灣小吃也不少. Because of some bloggers, they let me know there are so many wonderful food/cuisines and restaurants out there. 我除了想分享自己的飲食經驗, 也想記錄自己的生活點滴.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!