2009年4月15日 星期三

K.J's Omelet-Mexican Style

Sunday morning, I used my taco's left overs into mexican style omelets.



Sauteed those onions first and heating through all the others. It's already cooked, just need to heat up.



You really need a good non-stick pan to do omelets. When the bottom side of egg is almost done, add all the ingredients on the middle of the egg, kind of roll it and place onto the plate.



It will roll and fall on the plate nice and pretty.



Put my salsa on top of the omelets, there you have it, the mexican style of omelets. Easy and simple. The taco dinner and the omelets breakfast cost me less than $7 bucks total. You can give it a try.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!