2009年4月15日 星期三

China Gate

China Gate
11814 Wilmington AVE.,
Los Angeles, CA 90059
Tel: 323-569-8781





It's located in some NO GOOD area, so be awared if you want to give it a try. All dishes are made to order style.


This guy is the owner. He used to cook all dishes but now he lets those mexicans cook the most dishes besides some special ones. Like he was making my egg foo young.


Mexicans or Latinos really pick up things quick and it's funny to see how they flip the stuffs with the woks.

Combination Fried Rice ($6.75)

Huge portion of this order. They really do good fried rice here. I ordered combination one, it had chicken, pork, beef and shrimp in it.

Combination Egg Foo Young ($7.25)
Until today, I still don't know what exactly egg foo young stands for in chinese but I know it's some sort of egg/flour with some veggies mixed and then to deep fried and topping with their house sauce with your choice of meat. I ordered combination one as well, it has chicken, pork, beef and shrimp in it. Can someone tell me what egg foo young stand for??

Inside of egg foo young


The portion is huge here, I only ate like 1/4 from each above. I think I can eat those for 3 days. The food from here is actually greasy, oily and bad for you but you know those are the food sometimes make you go for it :)-

2 則留言:

  1. ya know.. my ex in college worked at a place called "China Gate" (Univ of Michigan). I've been afraid to visit any institution of the same name ever since...

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi SinoSoul:
    haha, no worry, we got a lot others like china woks, china bowl, etc....for you to go to here, thank you for stopping by again :)-

    K.J

    回覆刪除

I'll really like to hear from you, please leave a comment or feedback. If you don't have any of those ID/account, you can just choose "Anonymous" under "Comment as" to leave a comment, just dont forget leave a nickname, thank you!
如果您都沒有任何登入帳號的話, 直接在"Comment as" 中選"Anonymous"就可留言了, 別忘了留個暱稱或稱呼喔 謝謝!